Anchor Fire Terms of Service
Last Updated: [26-10-2023]
1. Terms By accessing the website at https://www.anchorfire.net, you consent to these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations. Ensure you comply with local jurisdiction laws. Should you disagree with any of the terms, please refrain from using this website. Content within this website is safeguarded by relevant copyright and trademark regulations.
2. Usage Guidelines Users are permitted to access Anchor Fire’s website and the materials therein for personal and informational purposes. Under these guidelines, users shall not:
- Disseminate false or misleading information.
- Use the website or its content for unlawful purposes.
- Replicate, redistribute, or resell any of the website’s content without permission. Any breach of these guidelines may result in restricted access to Anchor Fire’s website or other actions deemed appropriate by Anchor Fire.
3. Disclaimers Materials on Anchor Fire’s website are offered “as is.” Anchor Fire negates all warranties, both expressed or implied, hence disclaiming and negating other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose, or non-violation of intellectual property.
4. Limitation of Liability Anchor Fire, or its suppliers, shall not be held accountable for any damages (including those arising from data/profit loss or business interruptions) that arise from using or inability to use materials on the website, even if notified of potential damages.
5. Material Accuracy While we strive for accuracy, materials on the Anchor Fire website may not always be completely current, accurate, or complete. Changes to the materials may occur without notice, but there is no commitment to update them.
6. External Links Anchor Fire hasn’t evaluated all sites linked to its website and isn’t responsible for such linked site contents. A link’s inclusion doesn’t imply endorsement. Usage of any linked website is at the user’s risk.
7. Terms Modifications Anchor Fire may alter these terms without notice. By using this website, you are adhering to the current version of these terms.
8. Governing Law Terms and conditions are construed following CA laws, and users irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.